Thursday, July 19, 2012

Silence from the Majokko Shop...

Hello, everyone!

I have so much I need to write about...
new girls have arrived...
penpal letters have arrived...
and yet, instead, here's what I've been up to:

It all started with a harmless follow-up X-ray:


Which led to me hearing the X-ray technicians say things like,
"Never seen that before..."
and then the doctor saying,
"It looks like an innertube... that's NOT good...
this girl needs an appointment, STAT!"
Which led to me sitting here for a while:


Which led to me being rushed to the ER
and given one of these:


along with a CATSCAN,
in which the doctors found something they could only describe as...
INTERESTING.
Literally... that's the word they used.

So, I was admitted, and taken to surgery.
Offending articles were removed...
but the docs still aren't quite sure what's going on.


Evidently it looked like my abdomen was filled with scar tissue...
as if I'd have a surgery.
They must have asked me a million times if I'd had surgery
in my abdomen area... to which
I always answered NO... because I never have.

At least I had some pals with me, though.


Teddy Bears are always true, blue friends.
Ginger Brame makes VERY good hospital stay friends, in case you're ever in need.


Le Petit Macaron was there as well...
although she didn't want to be.


But she was stuck just like me
(she had gone with me to work that day)


At least there was a lot of food once surgery was over.
The place had room service from 5:30 am until 6:30 pm...
and I could call them as often as I wanted! 0_0

So yeah, that's where I've been for the last week and a half.
I DO NOT recommend this vacation!

On a happier note, Alna came with me to work today.
Her new wig is the Real Champagne color from Leeke... it's beautiful,
and almost the same color as my hair!


17 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you've had such an unpleasant "vacation." It's good that you had nice company during your stay~ Alna looks great today, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, it wasn't the best vacation... but you're right, I did have good company XD ... well... except Le Petit Macaron, she wasn't very happy about it at all.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! Sending healing thoughts and vibes your way! Glad you had comforting company while in the hospital! And Alna looks lovely! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So sorry to hear of your crazy ordeal. I am very happy that you are well enough to write about it. Seems like your friends helped you make it through. Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt... but when you're bored for hours in the hospital and all you have is your phone... well... Instagram gets used a lot, LOL!

      Delete
  4. Gah! I'm so sorry! At least you had great company! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry you've been in the hospital! Get well, soon, dear! At least it looks like you had some quality fuzzy company for your stay :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, Ginger's bears are very good for that! :)

      Delete
  6. Heather, oh my so did they figure out what they were seeing? I'm glad you're well enough to be working. Those kinds of "vacations" definitely are no fun. Love your company too :O) Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No... unfortunately, they still seem confused. Evidently they've never seen what they saw in me before. BAH.
      They have some theories though, and have put me on new meds to see if those help.

      Delete
  7. That's scary when things happen like that. Glad to hear you had some good company and you are all home - I hope you are feeling much better. And Alna looks great - beautiful hair colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much... and yes, oh my, do I love this wig color... if they ever release it again, I'm going to have to order a backup!

      Delete
  8. Too bad that you had to stay in hospital, it was good that you had your little friends with you. Alna looks hot with that wig!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Hahaha, I'll let her know you thinks so, she'll probably blush! XD

      Delete
  9. That's the worst vacation ever! Hope you are going to be A-Okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully! They have a theory and I get to try new meds... weeee hoo! >_<

      Delete