Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nina should not be treated as Nina, the end

 
Nina: Oh, hi big person... what's that? You've got something for me to try on? Ok!


Me: *puts glasses on Nina*
Nina: WHU?!


Me: There ya go, babydoll, aren't you cute now? Maybe I should put your hair in pigtails?
Nina: OH HELL NO! I am NOT THAT NINA! ... and you're nowhere near as cute as sunekoneko, so cut that "babydoll" crud out.


Nina: *takes glasses off* Listen, I don't need these, I see fine... and I'm not *THAT* Nina... 
I mean, you liked *THAT* Nina, so you got a Nina... but obviously we can't all be the same...
so you're just going to have to deal with me as I am, ok?


Nina: Great! Let's shake on it!
Me: *sigh* OK.


Me: But I think maybe you should try on these...  to uh... enhance the cuteness...


Nina: OMG, You're HOPELESS!

If anyone is curious as to what this is all about, I *HIGHLY* suggest you click any of the links in this entry to be taken to sunekoneko's flickr account, where you should then proceed to read ALL of the Nina photostories. CUTEST. NINA. EVER.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, such a cute post. I miss these girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got your own Nina with her own personality and you'll have to live with her. I'm sure you really love her (and I like her independence).

    ReplyDelete