Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Azone Tuesday Update?

There really wasn't much by way of Azone news last Friday,
but today, some news sprung up on their website!

 Pureneemo Character Series 078. / Kosaka Kirino
 Size: 1/6 Scale (Height approx 27cm) M body

©Azone
 
©Azone

 Price: ¥ 12,000 (roughly $120 USD)
 Preorder Date: February 26th

Seems they're releasing Kirino yet again, with a bit more facial definition.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 Hyakka Samurai Bride / Naoe Kanetsugu: 035 
©Azone
 
©Azone
Size: 50cm/AZO2 body G bust Sculpted Obitsu (This is a brand new body type)

Price:
¥ 48,000 (roughly $480 USD)
Preorder Date: February 28th, 2014

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great dolls. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it! Kirino is SO cute but I need to stay focused. I worry that I'll blow my budget and miss something I've really been wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally tempted by the orange haired girl. I have a weakness for this hair colour!!

    ReplyDelete