Friday, April 4, 2014

Adventurer's Club Update!

Hello everyone!!

There is now an Adventurer's Club Blog to post your images to!

I have been trying to figure out a better way to organize the images... since I felt the tab page here would get *really* long, and unruly, really fast...

So with this blog, it will automatically organize it by Month and Year (which you can find in the right hand side bar).

Now... I am testing out my ability to invite you guys as "authors" to the blog... that would allow you to just post your own adventures directly!

But you have to have a blogger registered email address, otherwise I can't invite you...
and I know not everyone wants to do that,
so I'll still take email and flickr entries, and add those myself.

Sooooo... anyone with a blogger account who wants to have author access... just message me with your blogger linked email addy and I'll add you!
(you can email me at littlebearries@yahoo.com )

I'm hoping this will make things easier for folks!

The Adventurer's Club tab on this blog will still be a direct link to the club blog and the flickr site!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a neat idea! Sending you through an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great idea! Sending e-mail from the elderly tablet I'm using is a bit of a pain but I'll send my address as soon as I can get to my desktop computer. I definitely want to be part of this!

    ReplyDelete